HEALT SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL CERTIFICATES
HEALT, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT (HSE)
ORION, being well aware of its responsibilities, gives the greatest commitment to a continuous improvement of the Integrated System for Safety and Environmental Protection Management in order to avoid any harmful effect to people and environment minimizing relevant risks. ORION has obtained ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications to guarantee a safe workplace, ensure the safe management of all the activities and the protection of the environment in compliance with national and international regulations through the application of the following principles:
- Reduction of environmental impacts.
- Improvement of environmental performance and safety standards in workplaces.
- Optimization the use of natural resources.
- Promotion of safety and active participation of personnel in the constant implementation and improvement of the Management System.
- Systematic assessment of environmental performance and safety standards through constant monitoring.
- Elimination or reduction of the risks affecting environment, safety and health of personnel.
- Analysis of the causes of any accidents, critical events, injuries or environmental emergencies in order to prevent their repeated occurrence.
- Awareness among all employees that environmental, safety and health issues, as well as the defined improvement objectives, are an integral part of the comprehensive corporate management system.